Buying Swing: TSLA next week bearish strategy Buying 545 puts 20X OVERSIZED strait long. TSLA had the best S&P news she

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: TSLA next week bearish strategy Buying 545 puts 20X OVERSIZED strait long. TSLA had the best S&P news she

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: TSLA next week bearish strategy
Buying 545 puts 20X OVERSIZED strait long.
TSLA had the best S&P news she could of dreamed of and still she failed to break past the very extended fib levels. I believe there is the potential for a very large drop for TSLA into the coming S&P inclusion. Now I am the biggest long term bull and will hold every penny of stock with the 3,000 target within 3 years time. But right now at these levels, she has gained to much to fast. The potential of a retracement all the way back to 300 or 50% off this very high value, would be a Wonderful long term buying opportunity.
Up here, this is where often rookies get trapped. Big boys have known this was happening for months, do know they may take advantage of rookies chasing TSLA at these elevated levels. look 2 years ago my target for TSLA for this year was 2,000 a share or 400 after the split and that seamed insane to most. We have now passed this level by 50% and to say TSLA is extended is an understatement.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!