Selling Swing: QZNXY at 2.50 and UALXM at .15 . I exited the

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: QZNXY at 2.50 and UALXM at .15 . I exited the

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: QZNXY at 2.50 and UALXM at .15 . I exited the remanning 1/4 of AMZN 130 calls locking in the rest of the profits, and to think it hit a high of 4.31, but at 2.50 cant complain, and exited the UAUA puts at a loss today. All and all this has been a very good week congrats to all who benefited. I do not plan on making any additional new positions into the weekend, rather wait and see where we stand a day or 2 after options expire as usual to get a feel of the months possible setups to come without the options pressures oat expiration giving false indicators. So with that said huge smiles this month , form 300% gainers to several 100% gainers plus a slew of profitable short on options in the end more than offset the controlled sizing on those options that were held either as hedges with the hope of losses or on those plays that did not pan out. Sorry I did not send out the updates timely, was tied up with some outside biz.