.buying swing FNM 2X OVERSIZED at 1.56-.57 STOCK

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.buying swing FNM 2X OVERSIZED at 1.56-.57 STOCK

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.buying swing FNM 2X OVERSIZED at 1.56-.57 STOCK, ok the risk is to high to only have puts now so will now play both side. I am placing a mental stop at 1.50 bellow day lows since this amounts to a huge money allocation, mind you a oversized stock position is 5 times the money allocation of a options stake. I se some larger multiweek setups that are strongly pointing for a much larger retrasement to come, but this bounce has removed a great deal of profits from the puts entered into friday and monday. My strategy is to be protective with a stock that is very volatile and has pulled back strongly but if the market is to continue up can easily make up for the puts and with downside here somewhat controlled after the pull back it has had from its 2.13 levels of last week. With this position I am now just about fully positioned in the markets, Money is officially almost fully tied up.