Buying Swing: Buying next week expire 135 TSLA calls at 1.12 are . Last week we may of seen the bottom on TSLA, with so

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: Buying next week expire 135 TSLA calls at 1.12 are . Last week we may of seen the bottom on TSLA, with so

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: Buying next week expire 135 TSLA calls at 1.12 are . Last week we may of seen the bottom on TSLA, with some strength this week but last few days the stock has taken a breather. Im positioning for the potential of real continuation to come. I see any and all pull backs on TSLA as buying opportunities on a stock that is like a rubber band where she reached irrationally low evaluations. Elons antics most likely turned liberals away from his stock, plus the stock selling helped fuel fears only exasperated by the slow down in china. But as I have said before , with 30% margins this is the only company that can at any point bring up demand by lowering prices BY 30% if need be. THE DID THIS IN CHINA JUST NOW!! So a slow down or recession for TSLA would mean continued growth plus crippling the competitions who currently have no margins to speak of. Even if TSLA today lowered their prices by 30% remember, they can make everything back trough FSD sales at 15k a pop or 200$ a month subscriptions. Plus with there revolutionary tables batteries they can bring down prices even further, to reach that affordable car segment. TSLA I believe will thrive during the coming recession only growing at a 40-55% delivery growth a year clip, where they can raise their margins back up when we exit the coming recession. Leaving behind the bodies of its competitors that simply do not have the ability. Simply stated , ANY AND ALL TSLA PULL BACKS HERE very temporary but HUGE BUYING OPPORTUNITIES in my opinion.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!