Buying Long Term: This is possible death for Pandora when A

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: This is possible death for Pandora when A

Post by MMASSASSIN »

This is possible death for Pandora when Apple iOS 7 with iRadio comes out. This is because the biz model is one the record companies want and artists want more than P has offered them. Apple will share there advertising revenues with the artist. Pandora dose not share much advertising revs with Artists. Remember Pandora can't get profitable the way its doing biz now,hopefully this next earnings is profitable, then we could get bearish even higher. Record Labels will want to change the parameters of there deal with pandora, something they were never happy with , but with iOS changing the game The labels will have more leverage . Plus you know anything $AAPL dose $GOOG is sure to follow, and by googles decrease in margins lately docents seam to bother them. We know that $AAPL Apple dose not need to make money on the music service, actually they do not want to make money on there service, since they will make money on the sales of more hardware, iPods iPads not just iPhones running on iOS 7. By the way I use pandora all the time and I pay the yearly subscription as to hear no advertising. I use pandora all the time until I started beta testing iOS 7, have not used pandora a single time since then. Not only is iRadio a better software but more importantly if you pay there yearly fee they will catalog all of you illegally pirated music, and replace the songs with Apple iTunes high quality replacements as if you had actually bought them legally from iTunes store. This way music labels make a little money back on pirated music they would never see a penny of if it was not for AAPL. So thats our thinking on on this long term bearish bets on P Pandora mar 2014 15 puts. And by the way we would love to short term lose money on this first play, we are rooting for good earnings on P this quarter, so that she runs up and allows us even better bearish bet enterys, but can't wait for that with iOS 7 so close to release.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!