Selling Swing: SIMPLE STRATEGY exited all my swing stock t

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: SIMPLE STRATEGY exited all my swing stock t

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: SIMPLE STRATEGY
exited all my swing stock today at open at high 39s HUGE SMILES from 21-36 and the stock that was assigned to me at 34. all of it for we said that once 40 was hit would exit the swing. We now have earnings on the 11th. Now you guys know I have long term stock from 16s and 19s and 20 21 and 27. The long term accumulation is the single largest entries I have ever done into any company as a long term holding. There is no way I am selling the long term stake before the earnings where we reached cash flow positive and possibly have started full production run rait witch would lead them towards profitability in q3 at the latest. Again I still believe that 150 will be reached by this end of year, but we had to lock in profits on swings all the way from 27s - 36s.Huge enormous smiles on this swing to mid term holdings ).

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!