Selling Swing: creating credit spread on 565 weekly puts a

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: creating credit spread on 565 weekly puts a

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: creating credit spread on 565 weekly puts at 2.45 area 2x oversized trough 560 weekly puts at 1.55 area if she will clear. This is twice my usual largest single entry but it is so to help hedge the long calls position against theta if we don't gain fast enough. Plus I also had a long 555 from last week so am shorting here same contract amount as that long plus the additional 565 long leg to make it 2x oversized in a move to erase the loss on last weeks long. i believe todays dividend news is very bullish and trough the week plan on rolling up these puts if they depreciate enough while continuing to focus on other bullish AAPL strategies for the week and next month.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!