Selling Swing: shorted 380 Oct puts at 1.52 area credit sp

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: shorted 380 Oct puts at 1.52 area credit sp

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: shorted 380 Oct puts at 1.52 area credit spread trough 370 Oct puts at .64 area. AAPL has its earnings tomorrow after the close, and with the iPhone 4s selling 4 million units in its opening weekend its hard to see how they can guide low as they usually do. With that said am trying to go far out of the money on a short on puts today for tomorrows earnings. But on my charts I do see we are here setting up for a AAPL retrasement under the pressures of this weak market day. If AAPL shows additional weakness then my next steep would be to buy same contract amount 395 Oct puts longs to create a intraday butterfly strategy. Something I would probably not hold overnight.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!