Selling Swing: we exited in the end those SPY 118 weekly ca

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: we exited in the end those SPY 118 weekly ca

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: we exited in the end those SPY 118 weekly calls at .45 and .35 from the last .14 entry so about 200% gain in the end. also exited the 117 weekly puts at
1.45 area from .70 entry . In the end this helped bring the week into a more or less flat week after earlier losses. All in all I think I may still be red for the week for me (, but next week is another opportunity. The mistakes were not to hold the 122 weekly puts for that would of yielded 600% profit today, we needed a bearish hedge. And not entering NFLX on multi day negatives witch would of been over 3k% gain but thats redicules and even though technically should of bought the puts there was no way to know that the bearish NFLX news would come. Also AAPL when we mentioned bearish op and didn't take it was another that would of yielded crazy returns. Very disappointed by this week not by the losses we incurred but by the plays that were allowed to slip trough our fingers. Anyway have a great long weekend one and all, and final adios .

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!