Buying Swing: buying TSLA stock a chunk at 23.30 area, this

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: buying TSLA stock a chunk at 23.30 area, this

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: buying TSLA stock a chunk at 23.30 area, this is a much larger than normal stake but have found that whenever TSLA has these pull backs she recovers fast and taking advantage of it maby a bit late but still like. All the upgrades are higher with the average of price target around 50s . We have targets in the 70s and others at 30s and now down here at 20s its I believe uniquely placed. Whenever TSLA falls like this will look to position into swings. As some of you may know TSLA is also my single longest long term holding dating back with stakes from 16s, and I do believe that next year she can reach 150. Ofcorse this is my personal opinion and I could be wrong. I waited 6 years for this company to go public and during market falls I believe is the best time to accumulate to the stocks U want to hold on to,

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!