Selling Swing: shorting 122 weekly calls at .60 same contr

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: shorting 122 weekly calls at .60 same contr

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: shorting 122 weekly calls at .60 same contract amount as all the long calls. then adding 123 weekly calls at .26 to make the contract amount on the long get more than the short on 122. Now I'm trying to buy time SPY lost on the hourly bar the 2 year trend line here but shorting SPY 122 weekly calls brings about a lot of risk so if I make the long 123 calls twice the contract amount I can make a mental stop on the 123 weekly puts at the day low on only this add, but if we were to bounce this gives us a hedge and something we can lock in intraday to reduce losses. This is all an attempt to erase losses. May seam complex but this is the only way I can create a credit short 122 weekly calls trough 123 and 125 calls longs.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!