Selling Swing: huge smiles on fridays 3900% gainer on 575

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: huge smiles on fridays 3900% gainer on 575

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: huge smiles on fridays 3900% gainer on 575 calls that we bought at .35 and sold at 14.00 One of the best WEEKS OF THE YEAR for us. I looked back at the chart and it terns out WE COUGHT THE HIGH OF THE DAY ) with the 14.00 exit, not bad yes 39x oversized profit on that play alone. As usual we sold 5 minutes before the close friday. This was not to mention the 585 calls credit spread that we exited at 3.90 area. At the close friday and that one was 2x oversized. After a rough last month early on we sure made up for it and more at the close of the month with the last 2 weeks being spectacular especially the final week. during the excitement of the friday close I did not send out the specifics so sending it out now since so many of you asked about the exits during the weekend. Again on expiration I like to wait for the last 10-5 minutes usually to get my exits and this time that strategy could not of worked out better. By the way sizing is everything when we bought the 575 calls we knew that there was a very good chance of 100% loss but it was hedged with credit spread on puts ,but strategically SIZING made it worth taking the shoot. If you size right you can take strategic risks because when they work out and usually they don't work out this big, but when they do one 3900% gainer can shift your account size even though its only a small fraction of your full account size. being able to make strategic bets are directly related to having a disciplined sizing strategy in the world of options.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!