Selling Swing: creating credit spread 2x OVERSIZED 560 / 5

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: creating credit spread 2x OVERSIZED 560 / 5

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: creating credit spread 2x OVERSIZED 560 / 555 weekly puts at .75 the spread. The position is twice my average entry since the long position from earlier today was 2x oversized on 590s. we ignored my own strategy and never turned the 590 into 585 credit spread, and now am down strongly on the 590 calls. This new position will only help protect us if we have sideways action, if this turns down even more now that we have lost the 50 day moving average, then would go long half the contract amount of the560s on the 565 puts, on the path to tern this into a butterfly. If we see here a bounce of these pivot points then would still like to find ourselves in a calls butterfly by starting with a 580 / 585 calls debit spread 1x oversized, that would get us much closer to a calls butterfly with all the legs in place. Here I just explained both the future bearish strategic shifts and bullish strategic shifts, but last time ignored my own strategy and now am down 1x oversized already. Wont ignore this roadmap this time.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!