Selling Swing: Rolling Up Credit spread by locking in short

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: Rolling Up Credit spread by locking in short

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: Rolling Up Credit spread by locking in short on 445 weekly puts from yesterday at .40 level from 1.35 then Creating Credit spread by selling 455 weekly puts at 2.60 area trough 450 puts at .80 area its at .97 now. OK I already shorted the 455 weekly puts and am looking to get out long leg around .80 as to not be naked and be in a credit spread. some can't do this then you would only have a slightly worse spread than me. by rolling up a credit spread means I lock in one that is now very profitable and move up many a strike or 2 and do a credit spread of the same contract amount. and since the last credit spread was 75 cents and this one will be about 1.80 it makes the new money allocation 2.5X oversized twice the size of the first one after locking in good profits of about 70% of an OVERSIZED.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!