Buying Swing: adding 129 weekly calls at .36-.39 OVERSIZED

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: adding 129 weekly calls at .36-.39 OVERSIZED

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: adding 129 weekly calls at .36-.39 OVERSIZED and adding short 127 weekly puts at .71-.70 OVERSIZED the spread trough 126 weekly puts and buying TBT at 18.40 2x OVERSIZED stock. OK I am more than bullish the markets and today see all pullbacks as buying opportunities hence the ads on SPY 129 weekly calls and the short on 127 puts. Plus bonds I believe are well placed to fall so am focusing on TBT stock 2x oversized thats the bearish bond ETF. Now mind you according to my sizing strategy a stock position is 5 times the money allocation of a more risky option stake so this single 2x oversized stock stake is the money allocation of 10 options plays. Less volatility obviously in TBT. Earlier today when we did the first credit spread on the long 129 leg I entered into at .29 and wish to make this next long leg around .35 if she will give it. This is the clearest example of a possible market breakout to move into a long term uptrend that we have seen in half a year hence my very aggressive bullish market positioning on pullbacks.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!