Buying Swing: buying stock at 27.01 OVERSIZED for a swing.

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: buying stock at 27.01 OVERSIZED for a swing.

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: buying stock at 27.01 OVERSIZED for a swing. I own a lot of TSLA long term but have not played a swing on her in probably over half a year. I have long positions from 16s, 20, 22 and 27. The 27 line is a point of significance and it should hold as the a support line. Passing 27 was a big deal last time around and it shoot us up to 35s getting close to all time highs. Now that we are back to these levels I wish to position into a swing on stock that amount to 5 times the money allocation of what I usually put into options. Im willing to add to this swing position again as to accumulate a strong swing from here. We had news today of the pricing of the model S, the first mass production Car coming out of TSLA selling at 49,900$. There were rumors of the model S selling for 47k and some found the 49k as disappoint news despite the fact that this car is fully sold out for the full 2012 production year. This is not only the first mass production car coming out of TSLA but this is the first time any new US auto manufacturer produces a mass production car in over 1 hundred years, very historic. As I send this out, the 27 line looks to be lost and the stock is down to 25.56 and falling, I am waiting next to accumulate further to this swing trade as much as 2 more times into a 3x oversized stock stake , that would be 15 times the money allocation that I usually put into a single options entry. (according to my strategy stock positions are 5 times the money allocation of options positions since the risk and the % volatility is so much lesser in stocks vs options)

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!