Buying Swing: covering short on 405 Nov calls at .20 area

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: covering short on 405 Nov calls at .20 area

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: covering short on 405 Nov calls at .20 area from .80 locking in profits bug will continue holding the long on 400 Nov calls that are now strongly red. By locking in profits on the short leg am well positioned for a bounce here, and have the flexibility to , if need be, short 395 calls if I would want to take a bearish stake to tern the 400 into a credit spread. Multi day direction on my formulas on AAPL is here on the verge of a strong move but without bullish or bearish clarity. Again friday we let the 385 weekly puts shorts exercise into a very large long stock position, something that I do not mind holding long term if need be, will not be poking for exits on that position today regardless of stock direction.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!