Selling Swing: ok I have not sent in detailed posts on this

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: ok I have not sent in detailed posts on this

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: ok I have not sent in detailed posts on this weeks strategy instead small posts and tweets so here am going to explain now the week went. This was not a good week in the beginning, when we hit trend line I expected us to pull back and not break right truth them especially not overnight on unexpected news from EU on a day when that very day expectations of resolution were pointing towards disappointment. I had 2x oversized puts positions on AAPL thats 100% loss when I thought it was breaking down. Also had 1x oversized puts position on SPY thats another 100% loss. We did well on thought for we shorted first 77.50 puts trough 75 puts 2x oversized. That gave us about 90% gain by the next day when we rolled it up to a short on 80 trough 77.50 puts another 2x on the spread. We also had a 2x oversized long stake on NFLX 85 calls, that position we held and shorted today the final 82.50 puts same contract amount. That position was 5x oversized so we ended up after locking in profits with 2x oversized profits, but bear in mind we lose the 85 position. So in the end this week the bearish bets on AAPL and SPY gave us 3x oversized loss. And NFLX gave us only a 4x oversized profit so the whole week was in the end only a little better than flat. Frustrating week, made money in one hand just to lose it from the other hand and another reason why sizing in options is everything. You have to be able to take 100% losses hence a options stake should be no more than 1/5 the money you would put in a stock. And I recommend that stock stake to be within ample tolerances to make it in this game. OK till next week, I will next week focus more on in detail posts rather than quick tweets but will send out the tweets first ofcorse . By the way the last 85 calls stake out at .07 area

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!