Buying Swing: buying 162 weekly calls at 1.18 by the time

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: buying 162 weekly calls at 1.18 by the time

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: buying 162 weekly calls at 1.18 by the time I send this its at .90. Tomorrow we have Euro news and we move towards the employment data starting with thursday jobless claims before friday the big employment picture. I am very bullishly positioned with NFLX calls and NFLX short puts credit plus the long on SPY calls from today. This GLD position works as a partial hedge on all the long position, plus the fact that gold is down so much and is due for a bounce. My formulas are calling for strong volatility in gold soon. In regards to SPY and NFLX bullish calls positions, before the close wish to create debit spreads on both of them by shorting further out calls and protect against theta overnight somewhat.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!