Buying Swing: adding SPY 123 weekly calls doubling contract

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: adding SPY 123 weekly calls doubling contract

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: adding SPY 123 weekly calls doubling contract amount at .90-.96 and covering SPY 121 weekly calls at 1.95-2.04 . added to the NFLX 145 weekly calls at 2.40-.60 area OVERSIZED . Regarding SPY I have been bearish the markets since friday but now this strength has my multi day buy signals turning positive, so can't fight the tape, so am taking the loss on the short from 1.15 here at 2.00 area and doubling the position on the long leg. By the way the the previous posts regarding NFLX , believe a bounce after a fall of a hundred points, can bring about enormous bounces the like we rarely see. and for an option trader I have to position bullishly.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!