Buying Swing: I accidentally dubbed the long on 119 weekly

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: I accidentally dubbed the long on 119 weekly

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: I accidentally dubbed the long on 119 weekly puts at .60 cents so after market had to short SPY 118 weekly puts at .66 same contract amount. WOW I thought I was taking a loss selling 119 weekly puts when the markets were running up but instead I accidentally added the 119 puts during the run up and almost got the day lows on the 119 weekly puts that closed at .91 x 1.04 ). This was a mistake but with the close feel good and once the mistake was bought before knowing what had happened shorted the 118 weekly puts same contract amount to create a debit spread overnight. Also luckily the SPY options trade 15 min after markets close so was able to short 118 weekly puts.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!