Buying Swing: sold then shorted SPY 121 weekly calls at 1.2

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: sold then shorted SPY 121 weekly calls at 1.2

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: sold then shorted SPY 121 weekly calls at 1.26 vertical trough SPY 123 weekly calls at .50 then bought SPY 118 weekly puts at .93 by the time I send this both those moves are in the red but after a horrible consumer confidence number I had to tern what was a bullish stance into a neutral stance till clarity was seen. Remember we still have the 122 weekly calls so when we locked in profits on the 121 weekly long calls position from friday and went short trough the 123 weekly calls it leave the 122 still long so we end up with an of balanced credit spread. We also still hold the 124 weekly calls short so part of that position is naked at this time. On my formulas and my technical analysis multi day day direction is still positive but after a reading this bad that may soon reverse but then again yesterday the markets passed the all important 12 hundred ES levee. Just as I finished writing this the the markets went up so I am now adding to the 122 weekly calls and covering at a loss the 121 weekly calls short, have not yet done anything with the 118 weekly puts SPY. ill update it with price enters on next post.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!