Buying Swing: buying USO 38 weekly puts at .36 OVERSIZED, i

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: buying USO 38 weekly puts at .36 OVERSIZED, i

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: buying USO 38 weekly puts at .36 OVERSIZED, initial entry into a new swing trade bearish OIL. With the Greece downgrade calling the bailout a form of default I was looking for a bounce in OIL to start bearish bets And now we have that gap cover so went bearish. Plus am considering some new calls on AAPL if she passes 395.50 so would be nice to have some bearish oil bets as hedge if we go bullish stocks. Also something to note for the ned of the week, GOLD should have legs till the deadline comes upon us but once we get resolution then GOLD may have a enormous fall so will be watching GLD not yet but higher up as a huge bearish bet as we get closer to Aug 2nd.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!