Selling Swing: selling 1/2 AAPL stock at 341.20 and the AAPL

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: selling 1/2 AAPL stock at 341.20 and the AAPL

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: selling 1/2 AAPL stock at 341.20 and the AAPL 350 calls at .40 area This is the stock position that came about after letting AAPL 335 and 345 puts shorts exercise after fridays close. This amounted to an enormous amour of stock so rather than take a loss last week on a stock that was unreasonably low in my mind I chose to own the stock with break even at 338.50 . So in other words because of the sheer amour of stock this became considerably profitable. Was expecting a short covering rally on AAPL today but with the oil move up this held the markets back so now had to take a loss on the 350 calls we entered into at .52 and today at .45. It feels a lot better to have less AAPL stock in portfolio margining and again I would only let a stock exercise if I did not understood the stock as I do with AAPL so big big smiles.