Selling Swing: selling here 1/2 of swings on YOKU at 40.25 a

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Selling Swing: selling here 1/2 of swings on YOKU at 40.25 a

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Selling Swing: selling here 1/2 of swings on YOKU at 40.25 area and DANG at 27.90 swing plays to lock in great profits . This is only the swing position on YOKU from 35.50, 35.70 and 37.20 witch became with 3 adds a 3X OVERSIZED position. Am not touching the longer term positions we have from 31.00. Multiday direction remains positive on my formulas so will not exit the remaining stake till that changes. both YOKU and DANG are on the verge of significant negatives on my formulas but but the negative has not yet cleared, if it dose not clear and instead we see a build back towards the day highs then would look to reenter the same share amounts sold here up there slightly higher. This locks in profits at a critical point and reduces out risk. If YOKU was to continue higher and pass the highs then would move on to my second swing target of 45.00 .