Buying Swing: buying swing TSLA at 25.83 and 26.07 OVERSIZED

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Swing: buying swing TSLA at 25.83 and 26.07 OVERSIZED

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Swing: buying swing TSLA at 25.83 and 26.07 OVERSIZED initial entry for a new swing trade. TSLA yesterday fell after those who bought on IPO can now exit plus a rehash of the downgrade. The way I see it it would be hard for short programs to get a hold of TSLA since this one is held by BILLIONERS not only the CEO but also the google guys and men in wallstreet so those who try to manipulate her down like hedge funds often due will find resistance from entities with big pockets. No multiday buy signals yet this is initial entry in a new swing trade so am early in this entry with the intent of further accumulating to the positions but if we get real werkness and my formulas go significant negative then would exit with the intent of looking for entry once again after more clarity is seen.In other words i consider this an early very high potential entry with larger than usual risk in an initial entry.