[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4720: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4722: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Traders Playground Investment Stock Picks chatroom and BB • View topic - NOTREES 2 DAY ON NFLX BIG BOUNCE to 161 and fast
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:57 am 
Site Admin

OK you know how I have spoken about a big bounce to come fast on NFLX, my buddy Notrees2day explained the exact same thing after market yesterday with detailed technical breakdown, and here I have posted it along with the chart that he drew up to go with for us. He tents to talk to himself in the playground late at night talking all that technical mambo jumbo hehehe. Hope you enjoy it

(21:56:35) notrees2day: on the weekly nflx chart and yes i said weekly.. i placed a fib over the entire weely uptrend from 17.9 to 304.79 and this is what i see...
(21:56:52) notrees2day: the 32 fib held at 195 for 4 weeks
(21:59:17) notrees2day: but then we fell last week to under the 161 area 50 fib and when checking the hourly chart.. the 161 area didnt even slow us down.. as a matter if fact we blew right through it and then retested it from the bottom.. i shoulda been watching this weekly chart all along and i would not have tried to bounce it but instead noticed the retest of the fib and bought more puts
(22:00:52) notrees2day: so now we base out around the 130 area and then down to 125 today but if u notice again on the hourly chart we didnt close an hourly candle under the 127 mark..
(22:01:05) notrees2day: sooooo....

(22:02:04) notrees2day: guess where the 62 retrace is on the weekly chart...

(22:02:19) notrees2day: u got it.. at 127 area

(22:03:13) notrees2day: also we should bring the rubber band effect into play on this large timeframe because price action hates to stay outside of the 20.2 bollinger band

(22:05:38) notrees2day: but last week we closed at the 20.3 bb.. yes i use both at the same time on all long time frame charts.. 20.2 and 20.3 overlayed with 20.3 into overbought oversold areas respectively

(22:06:35) notrees2day: and this week the entire weekly candle is inside the 20.3 bb.. yes the whole damn candle bro.... u hearin me?

(22:08:38) notrees2day: so it is my observation that weekly charts absolutely do not like to stay outside the 20.2 bb and we have maintained a status outside in the close of the candle last week and also the first 3 days of this week.. i do believe that nflx will not close outside of the 20.2 bb this week

(22:09:28) notrees2day: if this rubber band theory is indeed correct then we must go to 161 area for me to be correct... yes i said 161 area

(22:10:30) notrees2day: i know u think that i am crazy and my wife agrees cause she just wrote down 161 and said i gotta show her the chart after close on fri... but if im right........................... ..........well just say ill be very happy

(22:11:53) notrees2day: i must say also that if i am wrong then i will absolutely be purchasing nflx calls fri b4 the close for next week because this rubber band can only stretch so far b4 she springs back

(22:12:31) notrees2day: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

(22:13:37) notrees2day: we have the bollinger band rubber band theory and a weekly chart 62 retracement of the entire 280 dollar uptrend.... im in

(22:14:01) notrees2day: if i am wrong so be it but the risk/reward here is around 15/1

(22:14:59) notrees2day: if u find that risk reward anywhere else right here right now ... let me know and ill surely thoroughly chart it inside and out

(22:15:29) notrees2day: good night everyone.. talking to myself tonight about my penny stock has made me tired..

(22:20:01) notrees2day: also let it be said that if indeed nflx makes this crazy two day move that i speak of then it will have shown us a dragonfly doji or a long legged hammer that hold the 50

(22:22:05) notrees2day: that holds the 50 percent fib.. that would be craaaaazy

(07:26:16) MMASSASSIN: notrees2day agree100%

(07:26:48) MMASSASSIN: Most exiting options play in a very long time

(07:32:55) MMASSASSIN: Waited 2 years for this sort of action in NFLX

(07:34:00) MMASSASSIN: The fist bounce is the most important one, I'm 5x oversized in calls exporting in 5 days, that shuld tell you something

(07:35:40) MMASSASSIN: This is the sort of play we live for, and it's finally here people, can u hear me banging the Table

Online Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]