Buying Long Term: Buying TSLA aggressively for long term.

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: Buying TSLA aggressively for long term.

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: Buying TSLA aggressively for long term. Today we have a unique opportunity on TSLA for long term positioning. Last year you will recall we had a target on TSLA of 300.00 $ that we missed by 10 bucks. We always knew larger support was to be found at 185 area but it was a level we did not think we would see again. With the release of the model x that was supposed to double the production output of TSLA we have encountered more difficulty in ramping up that production largely having to do with the falcon wing doors. And wall street has used this as an excuse to bring TSLA down to levels that are truly unique considering that in very little time the most important product the model 3 will be introduced for the first time to the public. This is the 35 k car that is intended for the mass markets and will not include some of those harder to produce bells and whistles that the model x, at 3 times the price, has found difficulty delivering. My target for TSLA for this year is 425 $ considering the fact that model X issues will be resolved and anticipation of the model 3 will build up after its introduction. This means that within a years time TSLA may much more than double. We are talking a 130% gain from current levels all within a years time. Today I’m about to do some strong long term accumulation of stock. The chart as you can see TSLA broke out of the 185 level back in February of 2014 and then found support there on march 2015 were we only saw wicks below this level

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!