Buying Long Term: buying DDD stock at 31.70 area long term

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: buying DDD stock at 31.70 area long term

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: buying DDD stock at 31.70 area long term here about 1/3 of the amount of stock I wish to hold long term. We have been waiting since the beginning of the year, when she was up at 95s for a drop to 27 area pull back target, to do our first long term positions on 3d printers. The way we saw the sector was that it has huge promise but simply was not viable yet since the technology was to expensive. We were waiting for the initial hype to pass us by and figured that we should fall back to the levels seen in 2012. This is the first time we ever enter the 3d printer sector, I feel that the technology is finally reaching prices where adoption can grow, and if higher production and economies of scale can bring down the price of printers to 1/2 of current levels in then next 2-3 years, then adoption should see great acceleration in 2017. The buys we do today on stock we wish not to exit till at least 2020. We wish to have a good amount of the 3d printers but probably less than our long term positions in FSLR and less than SCTY. For me it will most likely be less than 1/2 of the money I’m putting in SCTY. With 1/3 of the position now, we will look to accumulate further in the future.
If you have a small account and want a mid term term stake in it then look at may DDD 35 45 55 cB call butterfly. This play is to light for larger accounts.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!