TSLA will become larger than AAPL

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

TSLA will become larger than AAPL

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: Yes i believe in long run TSLA will become larger than apple, here is why. The way I see it this is the first car TSLA has made. And according to every standard its being hailed the best car in the world. This is because with a electric car you can have center of gravity 16 inches from the floor because the battery pack is the floor and that creates a rigged ride only a RolsRoys fantom can compete with. And the weight is perfectly centered, plus U have safer car since no engine this allows crumple zones for the whole hood to dampen an impact. Plus in theory it will always be faster on take off, plus 100% torq from the very beginning.
So far they have the best sedan in the world but its expensive. Next year they will have a SUV and it is very impressive with those falcon wing doors but again very expensive. We will most likely see the first pick up truck that has 100% torq from idle and for pickup thats huge deal. They will make cars for mercedes and toyota that will bring up production . They target 25% margins per car thats huge margins. And like the iPhone that first sold for a grand with a 1 year contract , as production grew they were able to bring down the price while holding on to big margins. Not unlit someone could get an iPhone for 200$ with 2 year contract did the sales really explode for the iPhone. Thats the secret its technology not combustion engine so it can in theory get much cheaper in time than any combustion car.
I like to use the example of a remote control helicopter, U can buy one for 50 bucks because it has an electric engine, if you made one with a combustion engine it would cost you a grand.
So in the end the best cars in the world will come out from tesla and in 3-4 years they plan on doing mass product car at 30k area, once that comes out it will be the best selling car in the world with the only competition from Mercedes or toyota using tesla to create the cars for them. The chef Mercedes engineer convinced the CEO to buy hundreds of millions forth of tesla when they realized it would take them 4 years to catch up to the technology tesla has today, and by then Tesla would be 4 years further ahead.
So in closing AAPL became at one time the most valuable company in the world selling something a lot of people needed , phones that were superior to anything that had come out before, at high margins but again only selling for 500$.
Tesla will sell what I think will be the highest selling car in the world in 3-4 years from now since it will be so much better than anything else out there, again the performance and handling of a super car, I mean lamborgini type handling, safer than anything else out there and selling for 30k area, and not to mention a car that almost never breaks down since it has no moving parts. This is why I believe that tesla in the future will become the largest company in the world and the first trillion dollar company.
You guys know this is my single largest long term holding and bear in mind my long term positions are 16-27 bucks so much lower. And we are up a lot so the stock is expensive, almost at the 150 target we had for end of 2013 that we came up with when it was trading in 20s last year. But with that in mind we will not sell when we get to 150, we will not sell for another 5 years any of our long term holdings. Those of you who remember me buying AAPL the day Steve Jobs got rehired and the company was on the verge of bankruptcy know we never sold the stock from 1997 from a 3 buck equivalent though I do plan on selling it next year or after apple televisions come out. Tesla was the single largest long term positions we have ever made and I have not felt about a company as deeply as this for decades, since AAPL . Just felt the need to explain my thinking.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!