Buying Long Term: (16:06:24) MMASSASSIN: Tweeting: will be

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: (16:06:24) MMASSASSIN: Tweeting: will be

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: (16:06:24) MMASSASSIN: Tweeting: will become the first trillion dollar company @stockguy22 @elonmusk AAPL almost became a trillion dollar company and it has high margins on a 500 buck phone.
has 25% margins on cars it will sell in the future at 32000.
And it will make cars for several auto companies.
So it has to become the largest company in the world in my mind.
I said the same about AAPL 6 years before it became the largest company in the world and at the time it seamed crazy so am sure that saying so of TSLA will seam just as crazy.
But margins since this is technology will remain high. I bought a helicopter from ebay for 25 bucks, if it was a gas powerd copter it would cost over a grand. The electric engien made this little toy viable.
In 3-4 years tesla will come out with a car at 32 thousend or so and it will be faster than anything else , drive better than anything else , a super car performance at 32k. Nobady wil be able to compete.
Within the first 2 years of sales, if not the first year but by the second year it will be the best selling car in the world, since nothing else will be able to compete
And at 25% margins.
So be patient.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!