Buying Long Term: LONG TERM STRATEGY AAPL today have buying

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: LONG TERM STRATEGY AAPL today have buying

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: LONG TERM STRATEGY today have been buying AAPL April 2014 580 cDS----- at 4.30 area long leg with the 610 short leg in mind this brings down the value of the spread play to about 1.10 and not sure if I will enter the short leg today buy want to enter the long leg today and tomorrow . If you enter both legs then you have about 3 thousand % max profit potential. I would like to enter the long leg and not enter the short leg unless we lose 400 area again. This is a play we plan to post in the vision stocks section, have not posted a play there since april 19 2012 when we added TSLA at 21.30 and before that the last post was jan 03 2012 when we bought FSLR at 36, both long term plays we have not exited since entering.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!