Buying Long Term: FSLR long term at 21.30

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: FSLR long term at 21.30

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: buying long term at 21.30 we have been talking for weeks of accumulating FSLR long term for the technology is yearly bringing down dramatically the amount of cost for the amount of energy you get. Since technology is only moving forward I want to take advantage of the incredibly low pricing of FSLR here, I never thought I would be able to accumulate at 21 the strongest US solar company. This I wish to hold for the next 3 years for in 3 years, technology in this industry should make solar commercially viable for the masses. Reminds me of the .com bubble burst, yes pets.com should not be up huge but there were a few great internet companies to be gotten cheap. This is what we today see in solar for fundamentally speaking FSLR is very fundamentally sound.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!