Buying Long Term: buying stock long term at 36.00 this is

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: buying stock long term at 36.00 this is

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: buying stock long term at 36.00 this is for a tuck away and if you look at weekly and monthly charts I like the potential of such strongly oversold levels. I would like to hold FSLR for the next few years from here, I do not think the solar industry will completely go away and this is the strongest US solar company period. The affordability of solar is continually gaining where price per what will in the next few years make solar perhaps one of the cheapest forms of energy. its like the exponential increase in speed of microprocessors, where technology constantly yielded more and more speed year after year. Something similar is happening with solar technology where it constantly is able to get higher amounts of electricity for a cheaper price. I waited years to start loading up FSLR for the long term and at 30s I think this may finally be the all time lows.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!