Buying Long Term: adding stock at 50.50 area OVERSIZED, th

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: adding stock at 50.50 area OVERSIZED, th

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: adding stock at 50.50 area OVERSIZED, this is the second entry with the first at 52.35 that we entered before had that sharp fall last week. We held trough the whole fall then come back when the board removed the CEO and replaced him with the founder of the company as its interim CEO. You will be hard pressed to find a value proposition like that seen on FSLR. It has very nice fundamentals and has been a victim of a sector wide fall due mainly to the controversy over Solaris failure after it received big loan from the government before it went under. This is for a mid term and a long term play for me. For the mid term have a target of 80 where I may exit half but long term I like the value proposition of the solar industry now. This is an industry that last year grew 30% and this year will grow 60%. Plus almost yearly the amount of energy derived from solar vs cost is doubling making this year by year a more viable business. I have waited for about a year to enter FSLR for a new long term holding and mid term opportunity and the fear caused by solaris is making me pull the trigger now .

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!