Buying Long Term: buying TSLA stock long term at 24.22 anot

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: buying TSLA stock long term at 24.22 anot

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: buying TSLA stock long term at 24.22 another chunk. Last week we accumulated a chunk and when I say chunk I refer to a much larger than usual position that you would only do on something you would wish to hold longer term. The day of earnings we bought a chunk at 27.07-27.10 and today we add another chunk . The day of earnings we had nothing but good news but the weak market held TSLA down and made her fall sharply. They spoke of how this recent 100 million dollar order from Toyota for the ran 4 electric version was only the beginning. And that they were taking with toyota of contracts that would be ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE to quote the earnings CC, ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE larger. That alone was one of the reasons why even though I'm down on the last chunk and again chunk means a large amount of capital you do not mind tucking away, this is the reason I feel comfortable adding one more chunk today. Ofcorse I have positions from 16 initialy. Another thing to note that I found important during the Earnings CC was when they were asked why the model S is not on the final beta stage yet, the awnser was enlightening. They spoke of how they were attempting to receive 5 star crash ratings from every single crash category, and doing so without adding to much weight to the car. Now bear in mind no car has ever received 5 star crash raioting in every single category and people say it may be impossible to achieve. The fact that this car will be the first us auto company to create a car that is 100% aluminum makes the crash test goal a little more possible. Again TSLA is entering the auto industry knowing that they can not just be another car in the market but a car that is better than the competition to really become success full. Good luck and this is my single largest long term positions from initial entries that I have made since AAPL over a decade back. With all that said, Since the chunk is of such large size have a mental stop on todays entry set at 23.90 For you can not fight the markets if they were to tern further bearish today.

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!