Buying Long Term: MMASSASIN GET THEASE IPAD APPS, OR YOU MA

(Long Term Positions) Here you find the big Idea stock picks, the holders, why how and when. You could argue the big money is in finding the big idea of tomorrow today before the market resizes it even exists, this is where I believe you can really turn money into wealth.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

Buying Long Term: MMASSASIN GET THEASE IPAD APPS, OR YOU MA

Post by MMASSASSIN »

Buying Long Term: MMASSASIN GET THEASE IPAD APPS, OR YOU MAY DIE list of apps.

If U have an iPad there are some programs U SHULD ABSOLUTELY HAVE and this list is it. Yea Mario betali the chef, you give to your girl so that she will make U five star food so that ONE IS ESSENTIAL two. For trading control your computer with logmein. And if U want to watch movies from any codec there are apps there for that also. U really should download every single app on this list. If you can think of any I left out please post on the comments or let me know and ill consider if its worthy of making the MMASSASIN GET THEASE IPAD APPS, OR YOU MAY DIE list of apps.

-work-
logmein <----U HAVE TOP HAVE THIS
splashtop
pages
numbers
keynote
bloomberg
cnbc rt
MarketWatch
skyfire

-Utiletys-
Find iPhone
Siri
TripAdvisory
Wikipidia

-Social-
Flipboard <----also U HAVE TOP HAVE THIS

-Movie theatre-
flixter
IMDb

Video Apps
AirVideo <----DUDE U HAVE TOP HAVE THIS
CineXplayer <----also U HAVE TOP HAVE THIS
VLC
ABC Player
[Adult Swim]
Cracle
Discovery

-NEWS-
PBS <----U HAVE TOP HAVE THIS just for the news hour full episodes
TIME
CNN
ABC News
NYTimes
Politico
CBSNews
Huff Post

-Music-
Pandora
Vevo HD

-Food-
MarioCooks <---- U HAVE TOP HAVE THIS
OpenTable
Urbanspoon
AllRecipes
Papa John's

-Tech
Cnet TV
AppShoper
Apptopia
TED

This trade is one part of a larger strategy so please look back at Previous posts to see the whole picture. AND IF YOU ARE NEW, PAPER TRADE FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS because this is ADVANCED OPTIONS TRADING !!