.selling swing +BYOEJ 1/2 at 1.35 area 200% PROFIT and +FEI

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.selling swing +BYOEJ 1/2 at 1.35 area 200% PROFIT and +FEI

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.selling swing +BYOEJ 1/2 at 1.35 area 200% PROFIT and +FEI all at .25 . BAC 10 strike calls and F 6 strike calls may. as per the last email I now see the possibility of a significant intraday negative on BAC and at 200% pure profit its nice to take some money of the table with the intent of either reentering it if the day highs are passed or accumulating on a pull back. BAC was exilent because this was a 200% gain on a 2X oversized stake so im locking in here on half of that position literally my full investment of PURE PROFIT but if I renter on a day high pass my risk is greatly deceased plus if the dow dose not pas day highs capital is protected. multiday direction is still bullish on BAC. not to mention my added exposure on C now . i will most likely be forced to buy back the BAC stake. on F todays pull back I wanted to find a sweetspot bounce to protect profits, here I sold the full stake to free up capital at 31% profit a lot less than its highs, but considering its a 2X oversized full stake sell am smiling $-). HUGE SMILES on BAC even though she wil most likely force me to buy her back higher or move me into other calls.