.adding swing +CEW C 4 strike May calls at .13-.14 OVERSIZED

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.adding swing +CEW C 4 strike May calls at .13-.14 OVERSIZED

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.adding swing +CEW C 4 strike May calls at .13-.14 OVERSIZED. the risk on these calls is strong but the reward can be stronger. these are the same calls that last month brought us 400% profit on a play where we exited these calls first at .90 then .74, that was an extraordinary play but here out of the money with little time till options expiration Im reentering a stake in her bringing up my total stake to a 1.75 OVERSIZED stake. This is late in the game and the BAC calls from last week are bringing in 200% pure profit +BYOEJ 10 may calls. My strategy is here to focus now on C but if there is any significant negative on my formulas on either the market or financials then lock in 1/2 of the huge profits on the much larger than normal BAC position and then start hedging in with perhaps some FAZ. so far i see no sign of any significant negatives on my formulas so will keep by fully bullish stance that we entered into so very aggressively when the dow passed 8150 making what has happened inevitable. This is my very first trade of the week, so far I have only been riding the plays from last week and smiling $-) good luck one and all and congrats to all who profited from the strategy thus far, absolutely spectacular $-).