LARGER STRATEGY

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

LARGER STRATEGY

Post by MMASSASSIN »

I am getting a lot of instant messages people asking e if i recommend locking in some profits on +FEI F 6 strike calls thought id answer in the rooms. No these calls are almost in the money and if this move up continues as I expect then I would like to tuck away the full 2X oversized stake till the day of expiration in may 16th. I dont have an 8 target by expiration day but I do believe were heading in that direction for now with the Es they are on a path to be in the black by the end of the year possibly. That is a huge deal especially as competitors shed brands and face possible bankruptcy mainly Chrysler. If all works out then this entry if F finds itself above 7s by expiration then these calls should gain to 1.10 from out .19 entry would equal 478% profit. I consider in an options play a home run a play that yields over 400% gain and knock on wood this aggressive entry I believe may bring about a HOME RUN $-). KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. As swing traders vs day trader unique options entries can bring about account changing results that reward us after long dullrums, its the very definition of the strategy and why I am chosing to hold this full huge stake.