.adding swing STEM LARGE 1.87-.95 I consider .80 area to be

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.adding swing STEM LARGE 1.87-.95 I consider .80 area to be

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.adding swing STEM LARGE 1.87-.95 I consider .80 area to be her intraday sweetspot . This is a stock we started accumulating as low as .99 cents but have a high add as high as 2.70. We held her trough huge pull backs because of the knowledge that in time the stem cel research federal ban would be removed. Im making room for swing positions by selling some long term stocks. And wiring in money to take advantage of what may be once in our lifetime deals. if U have not received emails for some time its because we have been waiting and sitting on my hands mostly last few weeks, I am still holding the BAC and C calls, the BAC calls finally coming back to life. Anyway as I have explained in the room it is inevitable that we have a multiday bounce, the question is when would we get one, watch the dow 7k level as a critical pass. The market has gone to long without a bounce that lasted multiday on such a bounce I plan on removing some long exposure risk by selling some calls or stock moving them to further out months and positioning into protective puts. What we have sen lately so much down and no multiday bounce is very uncommon but it means that wen the bounce dose come it should be so much the sharper of oversold levels not seen in my lifetime, so good luck playgrounders lets see if we get such a bounce to allow strategic reallocation this week with the economic numbers looming thursday that may serve as a damper.