.selling swing +QAAQT 100 strike AAPL puts at .14 area.

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.selling swing +QAAQT 100 strike AAPL puts at .14 area.

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.selling swing +QAAQT 100 strike AAPL puts at .14 area. I am selling both the position from yesterday entered at .14 and other stakes. Taking a loss on these puts. To say the market has been undeceive is a HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT. no clear market breakout or breakdown and its made positioning quite frustrating but have to roll with the punches to preserve capital till direction is set and the multi week direction finally is set. I saw multi day negatives o my formulas on the DOW yesterday but todays unusual action along with the consumer confidence data much better than expected is here turning on a more bullish tone though multi day has not yet gone positive on my formulas. Will now sit back and again await for more clarity. Very frustrating market , where usually moves should be strong and dramatic they are sebdewed, this will soon change though. I still believe a large move is to come in one direction or another question is how long do we go sideways till it happens and what will be the catalyst.