.selling swing +GMEG at .09 and 1/2 GM at 2.02 add +QAAQT

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.selling swing +GMEG at .09 and 1/2 GM at 2.02 add +QAAQT

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.selling swing +GMEG at .09 and 1/2 GM at 2.02 adding LARGE +QAAQT.16 . this is a lot of positions that I am rearranging here, those I see the GM news today as extremely positive im choosing to take a loss on the GM 3 calls by selling the full large stake and also selling 1/2 of the stock stake at 2.02 to bring down my allocation to a LARGE stock stake still. According to my formulas the dow is here is on the verge of clearing multiday negatives and with that said im reallocating accordingly with a puts add to the AAPL +QAAQT 100 strike may puts. The dow falling to pass 8150 was critical point for direction to confirm a new strength multiweek and with the markets at multiday uncertainty given the negative news of the day if this formula clears I foresee a 300 point intraday market drop as a high possibility. also watch GLD gold here.