.buying swing GM OVERSIZED at 2.06 and +GMEG at .10-.13 GM m

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.buying swing GM OVERSIZED at 2.06 and +GMEG at .10-.13 GM m

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.buying swing GM OVERSIZED at 2.06 and +GMEG at .10-.13 GM may 3 strike calls LARGE. I am loading the boat today on GM stock OVERSIZED with my single largest single entry that my discipline allows and moving into some high risk calls LARGE. Now the market may have a stronger pull back in the coming days to weeks since last week we never broke out but the way I see it I can not afford to miss an entry on GM after news that shows steps necessary to probably word off bankruptcy. This I see as to significant an event. I will be watching F again today closely since the news from last week on F were also extremely bullish. What worries me is that we may still be in for a market flush and the larger market direction multi week is still in question mark territory. This is another reason why my focus today is on stock even though a stock stake specifically OVERSIZED stock stake ties up 5 times the money allocation vs equivalent options stake.