.selling swing +CEP at .10 and +FEI at .20 C 5 calls and F 6

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.selling swing +CEP at .10 and +FEI at .20 C 5 calls and F 6

Post by MMASSASSIN »

selling swing +CEP at .10 and +FEI at .20 C 5 calls and F 6 calls. all the long buys from today I am here choosing to sell flat, so that is the full +CEP 2x Oversized stake and the +CEP OVERSIZED Stake. Even though the argument can be made that C was the only one to run its own internal stress test and this test of there included very similar perametors of this new methodology today released and they passed it, I rather right now again move money off the table here flat until a day high is passed of renewed strength is seen with the dow passing 8150. but do remember C was the only company to do a internal stress test and this was pretty close to the methodology and they passed there internal tests. I am tempted to accumulate now to the AAPL puts. back to square one with all the trades of the day erased and again sitting and waiting for some clarity and market reaction to todays government methodology release.