.adding swing +CEP C 5 strike may calls at .12 .

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.adding swing +CEP C 5 strike may calls at .12 .

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.adding swing +CEP C 5 strike may calls at .12 . I am reentering the same calls I had sold 1/2 of at .48 last week. Everything is pointing towards positive Es from MS plus according to my formulas we are here on the verge of multiday buy signals. The volatility has been tremendous lately in the markets and im taking a beating on the DRYS and AAPL puts from yesturday this position serves as a opposite hedge. I still believe there is a strong possibility of a disappointment from AAPL since the iphone was announced back in January 9th of 2008 so there sales shuld of slown as we await a new iphone release, plus this economic slow down has shown data that AAPL is for the first time in years losing a little computer market share. I am not ready to add to the AAPL puts stakes yet with such market strength but rather go with the flow and accumulate a bullish stance on C.