.selling swing 1/2 +CEW may 4 stike calls at .90 400% profit

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

.selling swing 1/2 +CEW may 4 stike calls at .90 400% profit

Post by MMASSASSIN »

.selling swing 1/2 +CEW may 4 stike calls at .90 this is a full 400% profit from the entery on thursday at .18 $-) huge humungous smiles. Multiday direction on my formula is still bullish but intraday significant negatives have appeared and with this sort of home run profits I wish to lock in some profits leaving me with a LARGE stake still. I plan to either renter these calls on a stronger shake or if strength reapers at the close. Multiday direction is looking more negative now on WFC and BAC I am considering moving into some negative stances on those plus F aswell but wish to continue holding the C stake till multiday direction comes into question most likely not today. The dow is in need of a strong flush now after the steady constant gains we have seen so moving into a negative new swing stances should be warranted. As I mentioned at open every time a multiday market pul back seamed to be in place more strength seamed to appear but this multiday pul back is inevitable to follow trough sooner than latter which would be healthy for the markets. This post is not being emailed since my email software needs to be reprogramed on to the new servers but will post this on the boards