SIZING STRATEGY

Here is where we post regarding stock picks on our swing trading ideas, from multi-day to multi-week both stock and option calls and puts, on the Nasdaq or NYSE.
MMASSASSIN
Trading for living

SIZING STRATEGY

Post by MMASSASSIN »

A lot of people ask me what should be the risk I put into options or stock depending on my trading size, now that all depends on your own risk tolerance but im going to use the calculator to lay out oversized positions from someone who wants Strong risk. I would say this is the high end of the risk spectrum especially if you short options, so half of this should the the starting point with any account over 300k unless you wish to remain in the high risk spectrum. I will to make it simple only cover from a 25k account up to a 1 mill account. Now for those of you who have an account approaching a mill or over a mill at this point I think the risk should be reduced further as mentioned above, because the math should at this point draw more towards wealth build vs smaller accounts focusing on wealth creation. We have a program calculator if you need help just ask me in the room .

Any questions please join our chat
by clicking here --> http://tradersplayground.com/phpbb/chat

im using a calculator we programed for sizing . It is explained in our online classes on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mmassassin?feature=mhee#p/p

Leprechaun
Active trading

Re: SIZING STRATEGY

Post by Leprechaun »

Latest Sizing and trading strategy as follows

- 1X = $100 for an account under $25k
- 1X = $150 for $50K account
- When you double your account size you raise your X by 50%

- Always play gaps in the morning
- 300% take away 1/3 for all positions
- if butterfly hits the strike on Thursday of Friday just exit with intention of renter at 1/3 the price
- Always remove short bodies if they get cheap enough

- 5000% gain take off 1/2 unless its a LONG TERM

- Set aside 1/4 earnings for taxes
- Set aside 1/4 earnings for shares